Gravity Park is the largest extreme sports complex in Romania. Starting from 2008, Gravity Park has been the host of over 20 local, national and international competitions dedicated to extreme sports enthousiasts. The website requirements were:
- creation of a modern website, adapted to the current requirements of web design,
- site maintenance (content management, SEO etc.)
- creation and insertion of content (photographs done at location, writing and translating all texts into English)
- multilanguage content (Romanian/ English)
- creation of a simple structure; easy to navigate website
- creation of a blog
To respect the current webdesign requirements, the most important feature of this site is the responsive web design. This implies that the site must be rendered correctly and easily surfed, adapting its content and design on all devices (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone) up to an iPhone 4 resolution. To reduce the site’s loading time, the design used is minimalist and the images optimised.
As for the communication with the users, the text were written so that were easily read and the information was easily found; as the primary audience of this site are young people, the tone is a relaxed one. The blog is created under the same webdesign principles, but with a slightly different design.
After it was finished, the site was put on the server, making all the necessary settings and creating the e-mail addresses. The total execution time was of 2 months (excluding the SEO, which is a continous process).